The Aire Relic combines a vintage look with the characteristics of a modern and performing instrument. The look Relic makes the AIRE appear an instrument transported from the 60s, but it is the details that make this instrument unique: 24-key fingerboard and bridge humbucker with push-pull for coil splitting.
The Paulownia body offers great tone and lightness, the American Rock Maple neck features a 24-fret fingerboard; the electronics include Eko Vintage pickups in H-S-S configuration with Volume and 2 tone controls, 5-way switch and push-pull to split the bridge pickup; all these features make the instrument suitable for any musical genre.
The highest frets are easily accessible thanks to the wide cutaway that characterizes all the Elements Aire models.
The Aire Relic is available in the colors that have made the history of the guitar: Daphne Blue, Fiesta Red and Sunburst.
The colors Daphne Blue and Fiesta Red feature a "Vintage Mint Green" pickguard as the early 60s instruments; the Aire Relic Sunburst comes with the typical tortoise shell pickguard.
The "worn" feel of Aire Relic is given by the wonderful Relic matt finish, slightly opaque and satin.
- Bridge pickup : [micro_chevalet_humbucker_ekovintage]
- Body : [corps_paulownia]
- Bridge / tailpiece : Strat type with independent saddles
- Category : Electric 6-string
- Electronics : Passive
- Fingerboard : [touche_eko_resine_wood_wpc]
- Finishing : [finition_satinee_relic]
- Format : Stratocaster
- Hardware : [accastillage_chrome_relic]
- Marker : Point
- Middle pickup : [micro_central_simple_ekovintage]
- Nbr of strings : 6
- Nbre of pickups : 3
- Nbrs of frets : 24
- Neck : Maple
- Neck Pickup : [micro_manche_simple_ekovintage]
- Nut Width : 43 mm
- Scale (mm) : 650 mm
- Scalloped : Double
- Selector : 5-position
- Settings : Volume, 2x tone, [reglages_push_push]
- Tuning pegs : Diecast
- Vibrato : Vintage